Tweed Rib Skirt
The quality of this tweed rib skirt is in its suit-weight construction.
- 75% cotton / 25% wool / rayon
- Waistband: non-roll elastic encased in cotton band.
- Extra detailing in 5" 2 x 2 rib at hem
- Side sewn flat
- Colors in the mulberry mix: wine, off white, grey, pink
- Colors in the grey mix: black, grey, silver, off white
Called "Tweed" for the tweed effect of showing the purl side. A marled technique is used where multiple yarns are knit through the same yarn feeder. The fabric boasts quality as does the look when worn.